Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

WHAT I DID OVER THE LITTLE WINTER BREAK

Hi! Well, I will tell you about what I did over the 2 days we had off of school. I have Madden 11 so I played it. I'm on the franchise mode. That's where you choose your favorite team and you can choose your team's players if you want to. I played the Super Bowl. I was the Cardinals and they were the Browns. I beat them 16 to 28. The hardest game that season was when I faced the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship game. I was up by a touchdown with about 0:36 seconds left in the 4th quarter, and the Packers had the ball and it was 4th and 1. Guess what? I STOPPED THEM!!!!! I was jumping up and down yelling the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. My brother was about to cry because he was a huge Packer fan. Then, I heard my dad say that's not gonna happen for another 20 years. I believed him, too. I really like Madden 11. Maybe you should try it, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment