Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2011

UFOs

Doesn't That Look Real!?
Hello! Today I'm blogging about Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO). When I look at pictures, I see most of them are fake, but I saw one that looked real, so I clicked on it and it said file history, so I clicked that. I didn't get anything after that, but I thought that if there was a real picture that had history to it, UFOs might actually be real. i think though that planets don't have any source of technology. So I don't know how they can be real. When you comment, please tell me if you think that they are real. Why or why not? I also think that aliens aren't real so how would they even have a driver of some kind? Give me your thoughts when you comment, bye bye!

4 comments:

  1. Kayd, when you get older are you going to study UFOs. Nice blog!!. I think when I am older I will study UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably going to study UFOs when I have days off of whatever my job is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are real because I thought I saw one on The Forth of July. It looked like a firework but it was 5:30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I do fireworks early. They do look a lot like UFOs.

    ReplyDelete