Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Books I'm Writing

Books!!!
Hello everybody! On this blog I'm going to give you some short summaries on 2 stories I've been writing. The first one is called Arizona Cardinals vs Atlanta Falcons:Hall of Fame Game. This story is about one of the best teams in the NFC vs one of the worst teams in the league. The Cardinals (worst team) would shock the Falcons and end up whooping them. The other story is called The Ghost and the Missing Fourth Grade Class:Mrs. Ulin. That one is about a ghost that Jon sees, and than mysteriously, everyone in his class including his teacher just disappear. He would eventually kill the ghost and find out how he can make his students and teacher come back to life. If you want to, you can read my Cardinal's book, but it isn't finished. You can't read my mystery book because it's only on my computer, but when I'm done I'll make a couple of copies so you guys can read it. See you later, KAYD OUT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kayd, do you think it will be the longest blog yet the Arizona Cardinals one?? Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Holden's pancake and sandwich man is bigger than the other one I had. I also want my mystery book to scare other people.

    ReplyDelete