Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

John Skelton Arizona Cardinals

Hello everybody! You probably don't know who I'm talking about today. He plays for the Arizona Cardinals. He is surprisingly there starting QB. He played college at Fordham University. He's #19. He is 22 right now. He was born in El Paso, Texas on March 17, 1988. He was picked in the 5th round of the 2010 draft. In college in 2007 he was given an award for 22 touchdowns! I've never heard about John Skelton when he played in college. Here are some awards he earned in his college career:
 
Touchdown passes: 69
Passing yards: 9,928
Pass Completions: 802
Pass Attempts: 1,363

Do you think he's pretty good? I do because he plays for my favorite team. I think that's all I got for you today. See you later, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment