Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

TORNADOES/CYCLONES

Tornado from Oklahoma
Have you ever seen s tornado or a cyclone? We have some tornadoes around Carroll sometimes. They both are very dangerous. I wouldn't want to stand in the middle of one, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to stand in one either.
They come in all shapes and sizes. Do you think there is a difference between a cyclone and a tornado? There is, a cyclone twists the opposite way from a tornado. If a cyclone/tornado is in the water, it's a waterspout. Have you ever seen a show called storm chasers? They chase tornadoes! It's awesome. I learned a lot from them. It's on Discovery Channel on Wednesday at 9:00 p.m., see yah!





















3 comments:

  1. Kayd,

    I didn't know the difference between cyclones and tornadoes. Now I do! I haven't seen a tornado in person before, but I'd like to. Would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would. I've seen them on my TV. I think it would be cool to stand in the middle of a tornado with out being harmed.

    ReplyDelete