Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Rules (Part 1)

Hi, this is a special blog because Christmas is coming! I'll tell you what I got from all of my Christmas parties. The 1st Christmas was at my grandma & grandpa's house, and guess what? Santa came there! 3 good things happened and 1 bad thing, the bad thing is the Iowa Hawkeyes lost to the Minnesota Gophers, the good things are I beat my cousin in  Game Cube 42 me. 27 him. It was a woop out! I was the Arizona Cardinals and he was the Denver Broncos. The other good thing is I gambled and won some money. The last good thing is that I got Electronic Scrabble! I usually get 8 out of 42 or something, it's hard! My brother got the game Hedbanz, I usually look  in the mirror to see what I am! Then I had Christmas with my grandma & grandpa Fort Dodge. I got one of those cars that flip upside down, flarp, a Ricky Stanzi jersey, a Hawkeye banner, a notebook and a folder, I got a lot from there! I couldn't remember what I got from the other party.Please tell me what you got from St. Nick when you comment on this blog, thanks, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment